I met a problem when try to map an one-to-one relationship in a single table.

For example there're two entities (Product and ProductDetail):
public class Product
{
    public virtual int ProductID { get; set; }
    public virtual string Name { get; set; }
    public virtual float Price { get; set; }
    public virtual ProductDetail Detail { get; set; }
}
public class ProductDetail
{
    public virtual int ProductID { get; set; }
    public virtual Product Product { get; set; }
    public virtual DateTime CreateTime { get; set; }
    public virtual DateTime LastUpdated { get; set; }
}

And I'm going to put them in the same table as:
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Product](
    [ProductID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
    [Name] [nvarchar](128) NOT NULL,
    [Price] [real] NOT NULL,
    [CreateTime] [datetime] NOT NULL,
    [LastUpdated] [datetime] NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
(
    [ProductID] ASC
))

I can only map to class into two separate table, what I'm going to do is put
this
new Product
{
    Name = "123",
    Price = 123.0,
    Detail = new Detail
    {
        CreateTime = DateTime.Now,
        LastUpdated = DateTime.Now,
    }
}

like this:

ProductID   Name    Price   CreateTime  LastUpdated
1           123     123.0   2009:xx:xx  2009:xx:xx

Thanks

Jeffrey Zhao
Blog: http://www.cnblogs.com/JeffreyZhao
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jeffz_cn