No i don't use <map />. I want to extend the contains linq method
because the generated SQL don't work with DB2 Iseries SQL (i need to
add a varchar conversion of the passed parameter).
This patch would help me ?

On 4 déc, 12:13, Julian <[email protected]> wrote:
> Contains on a Dictionary (<map />)? By coincidence, a patch has just
> been committed to the trunk for this, but I don't know if this is
> exactly what you need. Try looking at the test called
> 'TestLinqWhereOnDictionaryProperty' here:
>
> http://nhibernate.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nhibernate/trunk/nhibern...
>
> and
>
> http://nhibernate.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nhibernate?view=revision...
>
> You will obviously need to download and build the latest sources.
> Alternatively wait for the 3.0.0 release which is due very soon.
>
> On Dec 4, 5:41 pm, Yoann <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody !
>
> > I have a problem with the integration of NH3 to my project
> > I need to extend the LINQ provider for contains method.
> > As a start point, i have followed this 
> > tutorialhttp://fabiomaulo.blogspot.com/2010/07/nhibernate-linq-provider-exten...
> > and succeed in the creation of the IsLike method.
>
> > My second step was to overload the contains method with a code like
> > the IsLike.
> > But this don't work !
>
> > I get an error specifying that a current key already exists.
>
> > Is there anything special to do to overload contains ?
>
> > Thank's by advance !
>
> > Yoann.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to