From: Kyle Munz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: IKE
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 1:16 PM

Thanks! I'm boarded up, got pitchers of water in the fridge, a bag of snickers,
and a sailboat in the garage as Plan B. I'm more apprehensive about after the
storm personally, we may be without power for up to 18 days they're saying.
We're still hitting mid 90s in the afternoons, that could get rough.

-Kyle
-Ike ain't got nothin