Lets see how many people get this right ? I don't expect many.
Good question, Kyle

--- On Thu, 10/9/08, Kyle Munz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Kyle Munz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] can you name my mystery carb part???
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 11:40 PM

I took the carbs back off to replace the fuel line and T-Fitting, and I found
another T-Fitting with no hose attached that I hadn't noticed before. Its on
the engine side of the carbs, and just above the butterfly valve. There wasn't
one between the center carbs or the other pair, but I can see where one would
go. When I turned the carbs upside down fuel came out of the T-Fitting, thats
how I noticed it.  I looked it up in the parts fiche, and it's number 6 with a
very descriptive name "joint set". I also looked up the hose, #31 with an even
more descriptive name of "bulk hose, vinyl". I've uploaded pics of this mystery
part on my blog here http://munz.kicks-ass.net/nighthawk/?p=242 .

So, what is this part, and were I to hook a hose up to it, where would I hook
up the other end?