Well you're right about the top end not being so old school, but I was
referring to the in-line 4 cylinder and naked style of the bike. I
mean this was 2003 and still no gas guage (though I don't miss it
because when she hits 125 miles I know it's time to fuel up). Yes v-
twins are really old-school and yet more popular than ever. If I ever
run into a clean 700 or 750S, I'll probably pick it up..what were
those 1984-86 era? Smiles per mile equation is definetely the way to
go.