Actually, they're made in China.  Recently I tried out a 250cc CF
Moto, made there. It's also sold here under the name Qlink. In
addition to an automatic transmission, it had a standard FM radio/MP3
player built right into the top of the fuel tank, like a Goldwing. And
it sold for about $500-1000 less than a 250 Nighthawk or Rebel.

Didn't ride half bad either, though you'd need a larger engine for US
roads. I'm sure they're coming.

Jay S
92 NH750
South Florida



 Where are the Korean motorcycles with digital clocks, fuel gauges,
> 6 speeds, and an iPod jack?
> I guess I'll just have to keep buying 80s vehicles...
>
> -Kyle
>> > > email:  [email protected]
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to