Hi Kyle,

I've put a new speedo/tach unit on my '86 450  since my old speedo
blew up. This is the unit I have

http://www.electrosport.com/street/speedometers-series-3950.php

It takes a little work, but now does the job beautifully.

Joe

On Mar 12, 6:00 am, "Creative Residential Designs"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> The Nighthawks are a special kind of beastie. I've not tried any other parts
> on mine due to that fact. There are better brains here that may help. At any
> rate let us know what you find out. HotrodMamma.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kyle K.K." <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:01 PM
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Air Shocks and non-Nighthawk parts
>
> Anyone experiment with air shocks on their Nighthawk? I just purchased
> a set from a seller (off a CB900) on the off chance they'd work. If
> they don't, I'm giving them to my mechanic and getting a set of
> progressive rear shocks in return. Either way I win. :-D
>
> Has anyone else put non Nighthawk parts on a Nighthawk? Minor things
> aren't a big issue (like blinkers or pegs) but trying to jury rig
> something like this
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Motorcycle-Parts-Acc...
>
> was kind of a pita. Anyone else have different part stories?
>
> -Kyle
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to