I think you'd find there is not enough room to mount both, as well as the fact that the stock speedometer would be disconnected to run the new one. My speedometer had died so I had no qualms about removing the stock equipment.
On Mar 19, 7:17 am, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote: > It is possible to have both? I mean, the stock gauges and this nice Acewell? > I would love something like this, but I don't like the idea of removing > stock parts. > Javier. > > On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 9:24 PM, Honda_66 <[email protected]> wrote: > > > -- JOE -- > > > Could you post photo's of you new speedo/tach unit Mod. Mounting > > ect.. > > Did you have to get extra parts from Electrosport to make it work ? > > > Dave --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
