Well, the only way we ever come across the stuff is at a swap meet.  I did
find a link to get it online.  If you follow the link you can order off of
there.  I plan on buying a case when I get paid again.  Its the cheapest
route and it doesnt go bad and will be used.  Cheap wise i dont know if its
cheaper but im a firm believer that its worth every penny.