The back and forth banter of non-nighthawk related info wouldn't be so
bad if this were a vBulliten type forum with threads but it's becoming
a real pain in the ass in this format. I enjoy reading and
contributing Nighthawk related material but this stuff will indeed be
the death of this useful site. I, too, am getting tired of having to
weed through all the BS just to garner some tiny morsel of information
that applies to our Nighthawks....the reason for this site in the
first place.

The delete button for this site gets closer everyday.Even closer after
this.

~Tim