Sorry to hear it Kyle. Glad neither you nor your bike were injured.

Today is the first day I've even taken my bike out of mothballs. Got it
washed up and installed my new Plexifairing 3 windshield this afternoon. My
battery is getting a little charge as I type this. I think I may give it a
run a little later to check out how the windshield works.

Paul

 <http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers>
Paul LeBoutillier
Nighthawk Lovers Email Group Admin