I wish more ppl felt the way you do about Houston. It's getting way too
crowded. We may not have to worry about riding in snow, but we do have to
worry about riding on a freeway with far more cars than the designers ever
intended on it. The whole time I'm riding I'm just looking from car to car
wondering which one is going to try and kill me next. But atleast it's warm
and there's not much of this freaky white stuff falling out of the sky and
freezing to everything.

-Kyle