Hope that you weren't too banged up - those low speed falls can leave
nasty bruises.

Related to this, has anyone put frame sliders on a Nighthawk? I picked
up a pair of inexpensive CB919 sliders, which look like they might
fit, but couldn't get the engine mount screws to budge (boo). I'm
going to attack it next weekend with some liquid wrench and a breaker
bar; if anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.

Marco

On Mar 21, 12:48 pm, "Kyle K.K." <[email protected]> wrote:
> I was going all of 3 mph. No damage to me or the bike (yay for the
> giant crashbar.) 90 degree corners on snow SUUUUUUUCK.
>
> Anyone else riding in snow?
>
> -Kyle
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to