Sorry to hear about what happened.  Glad to hear you walked away with
only scrapes.  They say there are two type of riders out there, those
who have dumped their bikes that those who WILL!!!  Now you've done it
and it's out of your system so it won't ever happen again..

Hope you get back on and in the wind soon...