Double fire-wall here...big outside dawgs, one fierce lil' inside yipper, and 3
handguns to back 'em up....HotrodMamma in her fortress.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Javier Garcia
  To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 10:04 PM
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: [Rodents}

  Hi Stanley,

  I born and lived for many years in a very dangerous place outside the US. I
can say I have a lot of experience been robed in many occasions. The best
advice I can give you is that dogs are way better than .22, or .38, or .45. I
know many people believe its better protection, but from what I've seen it can
be worse. On the other hand, having a dog it's always worthwhile. Trained dog?
not necessary. Just making sure is a big one could be enough. I've had dogs all
my live, and I can tell you if you love him and treat him with care any decent
dog will kill and die to protect his home and his master.

  Cheers,
  Javier.