Has anyone had a problem with their gas tanks rusting out inside? My
bike is the 1984 nighthawk 750 sc (red and black). The tank is rusted
out inside and has developed holes at the bottom corner welds. I have
had the carbs cleaned (due to the rust particles that got into them)
but I cant ride the bike without the tank repaired.
How would I get the tank repaired, or should I try to by a used tank
in better shape?
thanks!
STEF