  From: Mikey<mailto:ljma...@netzero.com>
  To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
  Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 8:57 AM
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Saddlebags for a '92 Nighthawk

  I bought a set of soft saddlebags, but the bags hit my tailpipe.  I
  was told that there is a bag frame kit or something to mount the bags
  on properly.  Does anybody know anything about this, and where do I
  get one?.  I like the bags and I don't want to return them.  And I
  don't want those "dumbo ears" hard shell cases.

  Thanks