It slipped my mind earlier that I've recently lost my camera. But here are
some photos from the archives:
http://picasaweb.google.ca/christoph.anderson/Misc?authkey=Gv1sRgCOmkhcumtJa4rwE&feat=directlink

The sissy bar is just one piece of pipe. I put 90deg V-cuts in to be able to
bend the corners. Then took a heat gun to help it keep that shape. Also with
a heat gun I was able to soften the pipe enough to work it onto those grab
bar mounts. I cut a few holes, and the original grab bar screws keep it
fastened. Clearly it's all more functional than fashionable. I use that
small lock and a piece of metal banding to lock up helmets. It's more
convenient than taking the seat off, and allows me to always carry a
passenger helmet.
In the second picture the pipes are still on the foot pegs, but when they're
folded up it's not too noticeable.
-Christoph