My methods differ from the manual and we who make our living from this pursuit 
develop sometimes better ways. Logic wins out over the manual. 
Happy riding.

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Dennis <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Dennis <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] CB700SC Carbs > Ignitor > Coil problem
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 3:37 PM



Well, I just heard the sweetest sound I've heard in some time out in my 
garage.   All four cylinders firing on my NH. 
Turns out that it was, indeed, a bad coil in spite of the fact that the bad 
coil tests out good by all the ways I could check it according to the manual's 
specifications.   Ah well, it is what it is.
Graham was nice enough to sell me one he'd pulled off a running engine.  
Thanks, Graham!!!   I've just dropped what I owe you into your PayPal account.
Now, if I can sell the extra ignitor I bought on Ebay for what I paid for it, 
this will be a wrap. 
Thanks for everyone's help and comments on both debugging the electrical 
problem and on the issue of repairing the tab on my side cover.   The tab 
repair seems to be working well too.
Yahoo!!!   I'm going for a ride! 
Dennis G. 
- Seattle 




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to