Is that celebs AND donkeys ? Now that would be interesting. mmmm...
--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Creative Residential Designs <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Creative Residential Designs <[email protected]> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: If you only knew all the garbage we saved you from... To: [email protected] Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 8:54 AM
Nah...let through the ones offering nude photos of
your favorite celebs..or the ones concerning donkeys...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:10
AM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: If you
only knew all the garbage we saved you from...
I just zapped one offering "Happy sport ladies watches" from
China, should I have let that one through? I'd hate to think that someone is
missing out on a great deal because I'm too quick on the delete key ;)
-Kyle
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Dennis <[email protected]>
wrote:
Yes, I've made
several new friends. Amazingly, they are bankers from
Nigeria. You'll all be pleased to know that I now have several
excellent business deals going with these fellows and I am expecting my big
checks to arrive any day now. If you want, just ask - I can
probably still get some of you in on these deals too.
Dennis G. - Seattle
For those with a sense of indecency, there are all
manner of offers to restore hair, enlarge some things and shrink
others. Also opportunities to view photo albums of interesting
people, and many solicitations to further one's education. What a
great place is the internet.
--- On Tue, 6/9/09,
Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
From:
Kyle Munz <[email protected]> Subject: [Nighthawk
Lovers] Re: If you only knew all the garbage we saved you
from... To: [email protected] Date:
Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 9:13 AM
The other down-side is that you guys are missing out on a ton
of offers from sweet sexy girls. -Kyle -Sent
from Ingleside, TX, United States
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
As Nighthawk Lovers began to grow in
size we knew we would become a target for spammers. That led to
the decision to moderate ALL new members until we knew for sure
they were really here to talk about Nighthawks.
The
downside of moderating new members is that their very first
message to the group may take a little while to be approved. The
upside is that we are able to catch ALL the spam messages that
would otherwise litter your inbox and assault your sense of
decency (if you have one). 
Ride
safe!
Paul
![]()
|
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
|