Sweet!! Nice going Dennis (and Nighthawk lovers!)

Paul



On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Dennis <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Well, I just heard the sweetest sound I've heard in some time out in my
> garage.   All four cylinders firing on my NH.
>
> Turns out that it was, indeed, a bad coil in spite of the fact that the bad
> coil tests out good by all the ways I could check it according to the
> manual's specifications.   Ah well, it is what it is.
>
> Graham was nice enough to sell me one he'd pulled off a running engine.
> Thanks, Graham!!!   I've just dropped what I owe you into your PayPal
> account.
>
> Now, if I can sell the extra ignitor I bought on Ebay for what I paid for
> it, this will be a wrap.
>
> Thanks for everyone's help and comments on both debugging the electrical
> problem and on the issue of repairing the tab on my side cover.   The tab
> repair seems to be working well too.
>
> Yahoo!!!   I'm going for a ride!
>
> Dennis G.
> - Seattle
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to