Thanks to all the different suggestions, I figured out how to get the
front suspension lifted off the ground.

Now I've got a bigger problem - I was loosening one of the axle
retainer nuts and it sliced off so now I've got a useless right fork
assembly.

Any ideas? I am guessing I need to purchase a whole new set of forks.

I looked at the threaded portion and it is corroded, so I gather that
plus perhaps stress from the accident put a crack in it. I did not
wrench on it too hard.

This group is cool and I can see I am in good company regarding a deep
affection for such a good motorcycle.

Spencer
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to