I agree the overhangs would provide tiedowns and give a wider base to place
objects on, but if we were being practical we'd have goldwings and not
nighthawks ;) Still, makes me want to try it even though I have no
experience with aluminum or woodworking for that matter...

-Kyle
-Sent from Houston, TX, United States