they are the same thing. Do some research. I found it for $100. It'll come with
two sets of jets. One for stock and one for aftermarket exhaust.

From: jamminje...@hotmail.com
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: DynoJet Intake performance Kit
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:55:36 -0700

sorry everybody nevermind... I just had to look at the part number... same kit.

From: jamminje...@hotmail.com
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] DynoJet Intake performance Kit
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:42:55 -0700

Hey All,
Just wondering if anybody has used the DynoJet Intake performance kit.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/DYNOJET_INTAKE_PERFORMANCE_KITS?ID=12;0;200008782+1992+1101051113+510001254;0;100003;ProductName;40;0;0;0;2017033;0

If so, is it any good or am I better off with a dynojet stage 1 jet kit? Is
there even a difference?