That's only ONE reason that I don't deal with cops unless I have to. They'll
sit there and twist up everything that you say too, so I keep it simple. "Yes",
"No" and preferably "I want an attorney" will do just fine.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: stanley/ Randolph
  To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 10:12 AM
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Close call today

  Either removing mail or tampering with the mailbox is a federal offense.
Sounds like the cops here.  They didn't do anything when a friend of mine had a
car stolen; told her, when she told them where it was, it would be best if she
went and stole it back.
  She went, with her keys, took it, and the cops questioned her!!!
  If you were a cop, the perp would be in jail already!!!

  Stanley