Just make sure they're close enough to have real good powder burns. I've had an
encounter with an intruder. I had to close in on him to make sure....  Middle
of the afternoon ! He won't be back.

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, jason scott <sscott...@sc.rr.com> wrote:

From: jason scott <sscott...@sc.rr.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Close call today
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 1:22 AM

#yiv1826829747 DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

i had 2 guys try to steel my magna while i was on
it in charleston sc about 18 years ago. they did not get it but they were going
to imprison me for 5 to 8 manditor because my pistol is legal on my bike but
when i had to pull it out to defend myself it became illegal. they hit me with
uhaul truck in the back but i didnt go down and when i stopped they tried to
pull me from my motorcyle. they did nothing to the 2 extremely tan gentlemen if
you get my drift. not even a ticket. they just took me to jail for possession
of
a firearm. come to find out it was election time and cops were told to make gun
charges because that was the platform he was running on. i had no priors,
hs grad, navy. i went through pti to get out of it. a magistrate told me next
time to shoot them and make this statement, "i was attacked, i tried to get
away
but couldnt, i defended myself". no details. tell cops nothing. fuckem. take me
to jail. i now work at a prison and see guys like me all the time.