Mike,
         Where are you? I ask for two reasons - one - the value of the
bike is somewhat based upon your geographic location and two - who
knows, I might be interested.
          -Joey

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:26 AM, Michael Coopman <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all, I have 85 700s NH. 11000 miles  in great condition. Custome paint.
> runs excellent. What is the value of this bike? I might be selling it.
>  Thanks,  Mike
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>



-- 
-Joey Kelley
Need Computer Technical support?
http://www.crossloop.com/JoeyKelleyComputerServices
At your service - via remote control!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to