I bought mine at $2200. I've seen them go anywhere from $1500-$2500. One guy
in Houston kept posting his at $3500 talking about how rare it was. I saw
that ad for 6 mos and then it disappeared. Maybe he realized $3500 is too
high and gave up... or found his sucker.

-Kyle


On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Mike,  I sold my '85 700 S a couple of weeks ago for $2500.  It had 10k
> miles on it and new paint and decals.  It was in pristine condition.  My '86
> however, in the same condition but with slip on alluminium mufflers (F1's I
> think) only made it to $2000 on eBay so I didn't sell it.  If it's been
> modified in any way it seems to reduce the price.  A red white and blue with
> about 20k miles and in great shape didn't sell on eBay at $2300.  His
> reserve was higher.  There's a lot on the market right now. Graham
>
>
> On Jun 3, 2010, at 8:26 AM, Michael Coopman wrote:
>
>  Hi all, I have 85 700s NH. 11000 miles  in great condition. Custome paint.
>> runs excellent. What is the value of this bike? I might be selling it.
>>  Thanks,  Mike
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>>
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to