Before you open a link Ty up both end with two wire so that it dose not go
in....what is the real mileage on your bike cam dose not ware out less then
50000Kmeter...MY opinion is don't go for the chain....First check the
tension er ????????Cause even you put a new chain you have to have a good
tension er mind it......IQBal