*Sweet!! After you put in all that elbow grease you better take a picture
and send it along.*
*Paul
[email protected]*


On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 5:15 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

>  WOW, is all I can say. Thanks for introducing me to this stuff… I can't
> wait to put it in my bike, I just put it in my 02' Civic and got an extra 59
> miles. I thought it would help but didn't expect these results. Once again I
> can't wait for tonight I'm hoping to start up the bike for the first time in
> 2 yrs. Changed the sparks, fuel filter oil change, greased, rectifier,
> stator and need to still polish. I just got Gord's chrome and aluminum
> polish yesterday and tried it out yesterday on my sissy bar and it removed
> the rust and polished the chrome. So you know what I'll be doing this
> weekend.
>
> Thank you,
> Christopher López
>
> PSI Designer
> Synthes CMF-PSI
> 1301 Goshen Parkway
> West Chester, PA 19380
>
> Phone: 610-719-6841
> Fax: 610-719-6533
> [email protected]
> S
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to