Hell, after all that I should have asked Steve to video tape me. Their
were several times I had the WTF look as my wife said several times.
Then I was wondering if the end was going to be near. Paul I do have one
question would it be OK in removing the spark plugs and shooting Fogging
oil into the pistons and allowing to sit prior to starting? 
 

Thank you, 
Chris


________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 8:30 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Seafoam


Sweet!! After you put in all that elbow grease you better take a picture
and send it along. 
Paul
[email protected]

 <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/banner-smaller.jpg> 

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 5:15 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:


        WOW, is all I can say. Thanks for introducing me to this
stuff... I can't wait to put it in my bike, I just put it in my 02'
Civic and got an extra 59 miles. I thought it would help but didn't
expect these results. Once again I can't wait for tonight I'm hoping to
start up the bike for the first time in 2 yrs. Changed the sparks, fuel
filter oil change, greased, rectifier, stator and need to still polish.
I just got Gord's chrome and aluminum polish yesterday and tried it out
yesterday on my sissy bar and it removed the rust and polished the
chrome. So you know what I'll be doing this weekend.  

        Thank you, 
        Chris


        

        -- 
        You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
        To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
        To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
<mailto:nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> .
        For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
        


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to