I loved getting the chemlight battries
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, September 02, 2010 4:53:03 pm
To: [email protected]
From: "Joey Kelley" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Honda 750 nighthawk fuel pump
Must be right next to the bucket of Jet Wash.
-Joey
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
> It's right behind the windshield wiper motor.
>
> -Kyle
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> I don't know what a fuel pump is
>>
>> On Sep 2, 2010, at 1:19 PM, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>>> Hello All,
>>> My problem is that I need a new automatic fuel pump and they are no
>>> longer available. Does anyone have any suggestions? My pump is vacuum
>>> controlled (not an electric pump that I wish I had) I've tried
>>> everything I could think of to repair it but no luck.
>>> Thanks, Al
>>>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.