Well I'll be...
       Last time I put rubber on this thing was probably 8 years
ago... about 10,000 miles ago - and I remember getting a rear tire for
$40.... Some cheap Korean made tire.
       Maybe I just have to re-orient my financial perception!
       I'll check another couple places - btw to answer Kyle's
question that included take off and put on, new stems as well I think.
       Gotta go put some more miles on it!
        -Joey

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 4:14 PM,  <pa_s...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I just got a set of Shenko's for $200.  The mounting/balancing & new stems
> were $27 per wheel.
>
> They're inexpensive & have worked well for Me.
>
> BFF - 550
>

> Sep 4, 2010 02:49:45 PM, nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com wrote:
>
>>Hello All,
>> I was just given a price of $300 to put a set of new tires on
>>my NH. Please please tell me that this is one guy at a private bike
>>shop that doesn't get a good deal on tires!
>> Or - am I way off?
>> -Joey
>>
>>--
>>-Joey Kelley