Im shure he appricites the metric conversion there...

And good luck with the restore, and welcome to the group

-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2010 12:11:57 am
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
From: "Kurt Nolte" <vturbine.po...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] 1995 Honda Nighthawk CB 750

Things rot in the UAE? Weird...

Well, dry rot I suppose.

Three liters of your finest 10w-40 motorcycle oil will do perfectly
with a filter change. Or, if you're regularly going to see 43+C temps
you can move up to a 20w-40 oil.

Pictures, please! And of any of those fine British bikes (I'm a closet
Triumph and Royal Ensfield man hiding amongst Nighthawk lovers!)

-Kurt