Get 3-qts of oil

Sep 10, 2010 10:49:53 PM, nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com wrote:

Hello Group,
I am currently based in Dubai/ UAE.
Rescued a CB 750 Nighthawk that was left in the open for the past 3 years to
>rot!
I've restored 8 British motorcycles in the past, this is my first attempt
>with a Japanese machine.
On the positive side, I've started the engine and the electrics, next on the
>agenda, disc skim, indicators, oil filter, oil change, tyres, battery, seat
>recovery etc...etc..
I'm attempting a complete fluid change etc. However, a manual is hard to comeby.
SO, please revert with the quantity of oil this old nail will require and any
>pointers to a user/ workshop manual would be truly appreciated.
Take care and stay well.
Britishbangers