Javier, bulky gloves make my hands ache. Heated gloves sound good, how are they heated? Graham

On Nov 7, 2010, at 8:50 PM, Javier Garcia wrote:

Graham,
I got a pair of Olympia winter gloves that are just amazingly warm. The problem is that they are pretty bulky. How about heated gloves?

Javier.

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Graham Rogers <graha...@ptd.net> wrote: My hands and fingers are what stop me from winter riding. I don't or can't seem to find the right gloves. Graham