I'll pass on some great advice. Check if the wheel drive is working and the
tabs aren't bent.. All too frequent mistake made when the front wheel is
replaced. Works for a while then fails. I'd start there before buying
anything.
Have a great Thanksgiving.

-Kyle


On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Tim Giles <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I'm pretty new to this, I just bought my first bike which is the 83 NH 550.
> It had a broken speedo so I found one on ebay. Stuck it in last night seemed
> fine could see how fast I was going. Then this morning about halfway to work
> it was making a terrible whining sound. It was a very loud sort rubbing
> whining sound that grew with acceleration, and stopped when i did. Would
> this mean i need a speedo cable too? Or did I get a bum speedo. (The mileage
> wasn't working on it...)
>
> Thanks for your thoughts!
>
> Happy Thanksgiving...
>
> Tim
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to