just remember that its a japinese bike, so unless the replacement part is made
localy u need to curse at it in japinese...

-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010 6:29:13 am
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
From: "Chris Besignano" <chrisbesign...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] De-chromed?

I've had the pleasure of installing both cables a few time with the
carbs on. Its not the easiest thing to do but it is very possible. The
trick is a pair of LONG needle nose pliers and patience. Force the
carbs open to move the position of the key slot for the cable and
start fishing. I find that swearing at the cable also helps it along.
Good luck.