see i like yellow... In a car, nobody ever sees my fiances yellow aztek,
problem with a bike is that i want to be seen as much as possable... Yellow is
stealth

-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010 5:03:58 pm
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
From: "sfox618" <sfox...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: It followed me home...

As an owner of a "Pearl Shining Cop Magnet Yellow" - not my favorite
color either but at the time the best bike available at a good
price.

I'd be interested in your side panel and maybe the tank and I also
need a right side mirror.   I toyed with the idea of replacing all the
plastics and painting the tank.

I do have a black cowling for sale or swap.  It came with a bunch of
other stuff I bought from a guy who was parting out a NH.

Sean