ok... I think theres some guys out that way to help you out

-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, January 09, 2011 4:58:17 pm
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
From: "Dustin Mcclure" <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Just started cleaning my carbs

I have been travelling around for the last 6 months but right now I am
about 2.5 hours south of Chicago visiting my parents. I will be in
Chicago at the beginning of February. The plan is to have this bike up
and running by the beginning of March so that I can go on a road trip
from the beginning of March to the end of April.

On Jan 9, 11:04 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> what part of the world are you in??
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> Date: Sunday, January 09, 2011 11:19:39 am
> To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
> From: "Dustin Mcclure" <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Just started cleaning my carbs
>
> I am trying to work on this bike and keep up with my job at the same
> time( I do contracting work from my computer) and I am not getting to
> work on it as much as I would like. I should be able to spend a couple
> of full days working on it this coming week though and I 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to