some of us here are already riding the goldwings -----Original Message----- Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:04:43 am To: [email protected] From: [email protected] Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Gas leaking from tank shut-off valve
He went to that Honda Gold Wing thread on the next level Jan 11, 2011 10:38:42 PM, [email protected] wrote: I think he just got tired of giving advice, probably too much like his day job. I don't remember him saying goodbye either. On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:36 PM, mhillard <[email protected]> wrote: Not to hi-jack the thread, but whatever happened to Dennis Hammerl? It seems he just disappeared. I don't remember him ever saying he was leaving. I certainly do miss his wealth of knowledge. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post t -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
