You try to fix something & think the problem is solved.
I bought an aftermarket starter kit on e-bay for $27.95
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270514543189&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123
The Seller says I need to smooth the "slipping-ring" they ride on.
Feels smooth to me.
If I buy brushes separately do I have to solder them on?
Are they just 4-wires w/ little blocks on the end?
I didn't need 1/2 the stuff from the other kit.
B-550
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Greetings from "wintry-mix" la... pa_sk8r
- Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Greetings from "wintry-mix... Allen Thomas
- Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Greetings from "wintry-mix... James O'Gorman
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Greetings from "wintry-mix... surfswab
