Dennis posted something last year describing the process with pictures, you 
might want to search for his posts.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:02:09 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Greetings from "wintry-mix" land   - I went
 through a set of starter brushes in a month!

You try to fix something & think the problem is solved.

I bought an aftermarket starter kit on e-bay for $27.95

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270514543189&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

The Seller says I need to smooth the "slipping-ring" they ride on.

Feels smooth to me.

If I buy brushes separately do I have to solder them on?  
Are they just 4-wires w/ little blocks on the end?

I didn't need 1/2 the stuff from the other kit.

B-550






-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to