I kid you not... I have seen a car that put "add gasoline" on the regularly
scheduled maintenance chart in the owner's manual. :D

Speaking of which, I need to put gas in mine. I'm at 140 miles since my last
fill, so I need to get to filling. I just can't shake the feeling that there
was a reason I was letting it run all the way down... can't remember what it
was, now.

-Kurt

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:

> I thought they put that stuff in at the factory. You mean I have to add
> more?
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to