Ah. See, I don't get much over 50 on my commute, and none of it is freeway,
so I don't quite have the survival pressures to stop that low. :D

-Kurt

On Jan 20, 2011 11:54 AM, "Kyle Munz" <[email protected]> wrote:

Exercise? I never let mine go far past 100miles because reaching down to
switch to reserve while doing 70mph on a busy Houston freeway is NO FUN! On
a related note, if I forget to turn the gas on, the bike will start, warm
up, and just make it from my driveway to the onramp of said busy freeway
before choking on me. It's like Honda measured the distance to the most
dangerous point of my commute when figuring the size of the bowls.

-Kyle


On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]>
wrote:

> >
> > I kid you not... I have seen a car that put "add gasoline" on the
> regularly scheduled maintenanc...
> --
>
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lo...
>


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycl...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to