I picked this tip up from a kawa forum. You might look online for harley shocks 
most of those guys replace them for chrome bling. The bigger bikes come with 
adjustable air shocks made by shoie. They are black and I can't speak if the 
diameter will fit but they do have round eyes on both ends. I think they come 
off a FLH. Maybe said dealer has some he took off a bike or a new one you can 
test fitment with. They can be had for $50-100 on ebay. Fyi the sportster 
shocks are stock 13.5 inches long.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Mtbiker <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 02:53:46 
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Need rear shocks.

Couple of days ago my chain came of at 10 mph, thank God.   I had to
push the nighthawk 2 miles to a motorcycle shop (mainly Harleys).  The
next day my chain came in.  The shop put the chain and showned me the
the shocks are bad.   That is maybe the reason my back hurts.

I wieght 260 lbs.  my wife wieghs 160 lbs.   Therefore I need Heavey
Duty shocks.

IT was suggested that I get progressive 412 HD 13" shocks.

But they are $360.

Does anyone have any suggestions of getting them cheaper or a
different  manufacture that does the same thing at lower price.

Thank you

Dan

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to