Hi Dan,

have you checked on ebay? I got mine there. I can't remember exactly, but I
am pretty sure I got the 412 for about $280, but they were not HD. There is
an old thread about that from last summer when I did the change.

Javier.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 5:53 AM, Dan Mtbiker <[email protected]>wrote:

> Couple of days ago my chain came of at 10 mph, thank God.   I had to
> push the nighthawk 2 miles to a motorcycle shop (mainly Harleys).  The
> next day my chain came in.  The shop put the chain and showned me the
> the shocks are bad.   That is maybe the reason my back hurts.
>
> I wieght 260 lbs.  my wife wieghs 160 lbs.   Therefore I need Heavey
> Duty shocks.
>
> IT was suggested that I get progressive 412 HD 13" shocks.
>
> But they are $360.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions of getting them cheaper or a
> different  manufacture that does the same thing at lower price.
>
> Thank you
>
> Dan
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to