How did they sync the carbs then??
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Mtbiker <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 03:00:04 
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Got another problem.  My bike keeps stalling every
 now and then.

I have a gas leak at my peacock valve.   I order a rebuild kit for
it.   I have replace the filter in tank.

When I got the bike back from the shop for the carbs sync.   The idiot
put the vaccum hose on the peacock hose connection.   No gas was
pumping.    Therefore I change the vaccum hose connection to the other
one.   Now it pumps gas and leaks gas.

Any suggestions??

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to