From: Joey Kelley <sandp...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 8:29:30 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Our First Ride

Hello All,
        Recent thread brought to mind that we haven't had a thread
about our first ride on a motorcycle.
        I've been asked - many times - how long I've been riding
motorcycles. The answer is - literally - longer than I've been alive.
Rumor has it, that before my Mom was certain I was coming She and Dad
took off for a weekend on their 1983 Goldwing. Thus, I can say, that I
have literally been riding bikes since fetal times. Its literally in
my DNA! Unfortunately, with me coming along - Dad sold the Goldwing
and bought something smaller and cheaper. I honestly don't remember
what. When I was around 6 - I know he had a 650 Suzuki and he wasn't
riding it (hard to do with three people after all) and sold it. Fast
forward about 12 years and I bought my 82 450 NH - a few months after
he bought a Harley.
        Anyway, floors open - what do you remember about your first ride?
        -Joey

--
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online