my first ride was on a baha mini bike with no clutch... spent the weekend
with a friend and there was a go cart and this bike for us to get around.. i
think it was only 50cc, but if you tried to shift without the throttle all
the way down it would try to buck you off (i think i was 9)... flash back
even more, both my parrents used to ride.  everything from 450 rebels (still
there favorite) to dads big kawi cruiser (that he almost got
CO poisoning from while riding) but sence i was about 5 they havent ridden
at all and theres about 7 bikes rotting in there back yard. back to present
time (ok, about 3 years ago) i bought my 99 cb250 from my boss for $1000. i
rode that all over the state of florida and even met my fiancee at a rest
stop on 95 because of that bike. last year i sold it so i could by my
goldwing, that little 250 was just to small for me at 6'3" and 300 lbs..